DRMO 1033 Repairs and Upgrades for Agencies
Defense Logistics Agency 1033 Programs
Did your agency procure night vision equipment through a U.S. Government DLA 1033 program? Summit can get gear your gear working! We've helped dozens of law enforcement agencies get their inoperable, used military night vision fixed, upgraded, and ready for use in the field.
1033 DRMO Overview
Summit Can Help
- Assemble functioning night vision units from Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) DRMO/1033 procurements
- Maintain existing night vision systems: check, clean, lube & purge
- Refurbish old night vision equipment;
- Create a few operational systems from many non-functional units to meet minimal budgets
- Facilitate trade-in or upgrade purchases (trading-in old gear for new does not apply to DLA 1033 equipment, but owned equipment can often be exchanged towards DRMO-equipment repairs)
- Supply new night vision systems, and related accessories (Helmets, Lasers, Mounts, Parts, and more)
Location of Service
- Service performed in our facility at 1845 Summit Ave Suite 403, Plano, Texas - 20 Minutes North of Downtown Dallas, 30 Min. East of DFW International Airport; Conveniently near a FedEx shipping hub
- For large repair, maintenance, or sensitive requirements, ask us about on-site service
History and Precedent
- Summit has provided this service for dozens of state, county, and municipal law enforcement offices and agencies
- Summit has also help U.S. Government Agencies such as the ATF, DHS, FBI, and more
- References provided upon request
- Current Standard Evaluation Fee is $85 plus shipping per night vision system
- Do you have a lot of euipment to evalute? Volume orders receive discounts, call us to discuss your requirements or to request get a quote
- Current standard fee of $85 plus shipping for simple maintenance (Check, Clean, Lube & Purge) for many types of night vision goggles - contact us for details
- Summit will warranty all work performed for upgrades and repairs with a standard one (1) year warranty
- All parts, components, or upgrade components supplied will be covered under standard manufacturer's warranty
- Additional warranty terms or caveats may apply - contact us for details
- Caveats - caveats apply for those repairs performed ad-hoc or similar to a just-in-time fix
- Example: A battery leaked inside the night vision system and as a result, it not longer powers up or only works intermittently. In lieu of replacing the entire battery housing, which budgets may not afford, Summit can often craft a work-around or perform a rudimentary cleaning to get it working again. Consequently, without replacing the entire battery compartment, the system may remain prone to failure. We will discuss this with you if we find this to be the case.
For more information and and overview regarding repairs for your night vision equipment, download our DRMO 1033 Program Data Sheet...
Contact Summit Today for Repairs and Service for your 1033 DRMO Gear!
ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management
Summit's Quality Management System (QMS) is certified to follow ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standards. Summit invested in audited, certified, and review practices, policies, and procedures to ensure you receive the highest standard of care for your night vision-related investment.